Payment gateway solutions
An online payment gateway (PG) is a tunnel that connects your bank account to the platform where you need to transfer your money. A PG is software that authorises you to conduct an online transaction through different payment modes like net banking, credit card, debit card, UPI or the many online wallets that are available these days.
A PG plays the role of a third party that securely transfers your money from the bank account to the merchant’s payment portal.
Using a payment gateway is not just for transferring money, but it has other benefits as well.
- PCI-DSS Wallet – The PCI-DSS compliance makes it secure enough to allow the user to store their personal data in the portal or gateway for recurring payments. For example, if you are a frequent customer on Swiggy, then you can save your bank or card details on their site or app, and the gateway will keep it secure from any cybersecurity threat
- White-Label Wallet – Some payment gateways allow you to make digital transactions through mobile wallet apps. This is the current trend, as it enables the user to make all his transactions by just sitting at one place. You can bring in your money from the account balance to the mobile wallet app and then further use it to make payments on other apps or websites
- Fraud Screening Tools – Many payment gateways provide you with fraud screening tools to reduce the risk of losing information. These tools include the Card Code Value (CCV), Card Verification Value (CVV) or even the Address Verification Service (AVS). These tools ensure that there is no fraudulent transaction.
A simple explanation would be: Bulk SMS is a service that enables sending a large number of SMS messages to a broad audience – at once.
BULK SMS can be split into:
Wholesale SMS – messages which are sent from reseller companies
Retail SMS – messages which are generated and sent from end customers like Facebook, Google, etc
Benefits coming from sending SMS in bulk are:
- Competitive advantage
- Low operational costs
- Revenue generator
- Measurable ROI
- High efficiency
- Good value for money
The best reason to use WhatsApp for business is that many of your customers are probably already using it. More than 60 billion messages are sent through WhatsApp every single day.
In fact, a huge majority of sharing online—84 percent—now takes place on private channels like messaging apps, so even if you’re not using WhatsApp to market your business, your prospects are likely using it to extend your content’s reach already.
WhatsApp marketing strategies and tips.Since WhatsApp doesn’t sell ad space or have any business-specific features (yet) you have to be innovative in your marketing approach.
- Create a brand persona to chat with users and build buzz
When Absolut Vodka launched their Limited Edition Absolut Unique bottle collection in Argentina WhatsApp was a natural place to try and build buzz, since 84 percent of the country’s mobile phone users were on the app at the time.
- Offer one-on-one help to inspire new uses for a product
Hellmann’s in Brazil wanted to inspire people to think of mayonnaise as a cooking ingredient, not just a condiment. So they invited visitors to their website to submit their phone numbers along with a picture of the contents of their refrigerator.
- Offer discreet advice and service to high-value customers.
At its most basic level, email marketing is the use of email to promote your business. It is used to cultivate relationships with potential customers, keep current customers informed and updated on your brand, offer coupons to encourage customer loyalty, and more!
It is a direct form of marketing, similar to marketing through snail mail, but email marketing is much more efficient for your wallet and for the environment since it’s totally paperless!
What is email marketing used for?
Email marketing can be used to build trust with customers over time to turn them into repeat customers. It is also an effective way to keep your customers informed about new sales or promotions you are running. People want to stay informed about your brand, and email marketing is one of the best ways to stay engaged with that audience. In fact, 28% of US online shoppers report subscribing to store or product emails in order to stay informed on brands they care about.